PANDORA is looking for a full time colleague with exactly these qualities to be part of a new team and participate with starting up our brand new store in Oslo.
Tasks and responsibility:
- Ensuring best-in-class customer experience based on addressing customer needs and through in-depth product understanding
- Delivering a high level of customer service through addressing questions, advising customer and helping customers fulfilling their needs
- Operating the cash register
- Ensuring a high level of visual merchandising
- Contributing towards maintaining a high store standard that lives up to PANDORA’s standards
- Assisting with goods receipt, – replenishment and store cleanup
- Demonstrating commitment and pride in being part of PANDORA
- Achieving individual as well as stores targets
- Continually updating your understanding of the company’s products, culture and ethical initiatives and ensuring to consistently act in accordance with our cultural and ethical guidelines
- You have experience in sales and customer service and ability to give our customers a fantastic experience
- You are service-minded and hold a “can-do-attitude”
- You are conscientious and have a high sense of responsibility
- You have excellent selling skills
- You have strong communication skills in English and Norwegian. Chinese is also an advantage.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can adapt to change
- You have flexibility in regards to working hours – evening, weekend and public holidays
You will become part of an exciting and dynamic work environment, with the possibility of personal development. You will work closely together with a team consisting of passionate and performance driven people with a strong can-do-attitude.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here
to apply. We accept applications in Norwegian and English.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis and we hope to hire our new colleague as soon as possible.
Deadline: 20 sep 2017
Location: Oslo, Norway