We are looking for a passionate colleague to a part-time position, with the above mentioned qualities for our amazing store in Paleet, Oslo.
You will become a part of a team existing of 5-6 people, who all do their best to give our customers an amazing experience and extraordinary service!
Tasks and responsibility:
- Ensuring best-in-class customer experience based on addressing customer needs and through in-depth product understanding
- Delivering a high level of customer service through addressing questions, advising customer and helping customers fulfilling their needs
- Operating the cash register
- Ensuring a high level of visual merchandising
- Contributing towards maintaining a high store standard that lives up to PANDORA’s standards
- Assisting with goods receipt, – replenishment and store cleanup
- Demonstrating commitment and pride in being part of PANDORA
- Achieving individual as well as stores targets
- Continually updating your understanding of the company’s products, culture and ethical initiatives and ensuring to consistently act in accordance with our cultural and ethical guidelines
- You have experience in sales and customer service and ability to give our customers a fantastic experience
- You are conscientious and have a high sense of responsibility
- You have excellent selling skills
- You have strong communication skills in English and Norwegian
- You are service-minded and hold a “can-do” attitude
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can adapt to change
- You have flexibility in regards to working hours – evening, weekend and public holidays
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis and we hope to hire our new college as soon as possible.